Sunday, January 4, 2009

#24 A Letter to Nobody

Dear Nobody,

I gotta tell you this... I'm soooooo in trouble now...

You see, its my final semester... and rushing final year project is like hell... i guess i'm soo stressed that i dreamt about things like being a superstar guitarist on tour....

I've been wondering if some aliens had invaded my room and got me into their spaceship and did something funny to my brain... cos..
  • I believe if i don't eat green vege in a meal, i'll die sooner...
  • I think i forgot to bring my brain out the day i decided my fyp title. But the problem is, i don't remember when did i take it out.
  • and i'd just found out sleeping on a thick book or books is nicer than sleeping on my feather pillow. i believe the more i sleep on a book the more knowledge will 'flow' into my brain..
  • i tell flies to stay away from my food and i think they understand me.
  • i think the big rat caught in the mouse trap the other day can read my mind and it understand me (by just looking at me) on how to get away from the trap. and it got away!
  • i talk to animals and my pillows. and i can sense that cats don't really like me...
  • i think things which just happened to me is familiar... like it had happened before...
  • I stay awake when i m soo free and i can't even keep my eyes open when i m supposed to be busy.
  • And whatever i tried to tell my friend... he can't understand me! i think i did speak in language we both understand...
  • and why on earth there's something called hungry?? can't i eat only when i feel like eating?? i eat whenever i m not hungry and i dont feel like eating when i m hungry... :(
  • and there are whole loads more of them... but i think i should tell you later cos if i dont go to bed earlier i'll need to wake up early tmr....
O, Nobody, before i end this.... please tell me that the alien-ize process isn't taking place.. i don't want to be an alien... nor an experiment of them.... and tell me by tmr morning... i'll wake up to be a guru meditating on top of the Swiss Alps... not here stuck in the middle of nowhere... please~~


Will send you more on my conditions to keep you updated...

good night.



shinyee

No comments:

Post a Comment