Monday, December 1, 2008

#19 Monday Monday Monday...

I hate Monday... :(

It means...
no more weekend~~
get up early in morning~~
sleep early in Sunday night or i risk myself -> what else?? oversleep~~

ish ish~~

and.......


************* ok, please skip through this part ****************


grumpy shinyee: !@##%#$%%^&#@^&@$%%^#@$#@$


**********************************************************


ok, done.... :P


But come to think of it... i can't really blame Monday tho... being born after Sunday isn't its false you see... although i don't really want to say this but...

"Monday kicks start our lazy week... "

oh, ok... you might don't agree with that... then I shall put it this way...

"Monday kicks start MY lazy week..."

hehe... did nothing in the weekend... and Monday reminded me that another week has gone... i really gotta MOVE IT MOVE IT.... kill off all my work.... hehe...

Sound sooo semangat eh?? NONO....


cos more are coming... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment