Saturday, November 8, 2008

#10... There's a Mickey at my place...

I've been seeing a 2-inches long lil mickey wandering around at my place these few days (saw it twice, but it was already out of my sight when i try to find out where it goes)... and i thought as long as it doesn't disturb me... i'm fine.... But later... because of this lil thing... me and my housemate suffered a total lost of:

  • 2 packs of instant noodle
  • a pack of 1kg milo
  • meat floss (luckily there's only a little left in the packet)
  • and some rice
:p it bit here a lil and there a lil... and made us throw away the whole thing... thats why i'm soo @$#$%$&...

I NEED A MOUSE TRAP.....

2 comments:

  1. 阿彌陀佛~
    記得放生内~

    呵呵呵

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently, that stupid mickey ran into my housemate's room. And did something stupid to wake them up yesterday morning. they chased it out from our house. but we still dunno after the exile :p mickey got curi-curi come back or not :D we are afraid there is a minnie and many many lil mickeys..... :P

    ***Thanks ah hiap for the mouse trap :D if your friend isn't going to use it that soon, i shall keep for a while... ^^

    ReplyDelete